We are pleased to announce a fresh new release of Trisul Network Analytics.
- User Resource Groups a fresh new feature allows you to assign resource such as routers, interfaces, IP addresses, Subnets to users. Then the users' view is only restricted to those resources. This was a top request from our customer base.
- Flow Legs when capturing from multiple devices frequently the same flow is reported when searching for flow details. With this new feature turned on the flows are grouped and marked. Even NAT'd flows are correlated into flow legs for added analytics capabilities.
- Oracle Linux 8 is a new platform we are offering packages on. This is compatible with RHEL 8.x and CentOS 8.x
Existing users of Trisul are encouraged to update to the latest version. Please sign up and go to the download page https://www.trisul.org/get-started/
- NETFLOW: Fixed a potential rare crash with IP fragmented packets
- PROBE: KEYSET support for more than one keyset top level group
- LUA: Two new methods to filter counter group items, Topper and Traffic flush filters
- LICENSE: New 4096-bit license keys also allows specification of the support window
- HUB: Max FLOW Trackers increased to 1024
- FLOW: Sometimes a lesser number of flows may be returned for a query
- TRP: CounterGroupInfo does not send meter information for derived counter groups
- HUB: NEW label format for all requests, when label includes [] the part inside the brackets is taken as the real label and the other
- HUB: New utility tool trim_cg_toppers to help with very large datasets
- TRP: QuerySessions now returns exact maxcount items if more retrieved
- FEATURE: USER RESOURCES: allows you to assign routers and interfaces IP subnet to select users.
- FEATURE: NEW MENU MGMT: Users can have their own special menus and admin can copy one users menu to another
- FEATURE: FLOW LEGS CORRELATION Add a new feature flows legs correlation in explore flows
- FEATURE: Scheduled reports page , now user can download past PDF reports that were emailed out
- NETFLOW: SNMP Enable resolve router and Interface name if SNMP global settings is available
- USER: Operator or forensics operator please remove snmp setting from router and interfaces screen
- USER: Don't show explore flows, aggregate flow, Router and interface drill down form to operator user
- APP: Peering Analytics show routes now working,remove router desc in query
- SNMP : Add a new option to enable huawei snmp port mapping depending. (From Netflow port to SNMP)
- WEB : Added ldaps communication(ldap ssl) default LDAP auth changed to simple from anonymous
- NETFLOW : Router and interfaces drilldown add show/hide table columns
- NETFLOW : Show interface IP addresses in Netflow Routers and Interfaces table
- WEB : Show email alert status whether alert send and not
- WEB : Changes to charting - new surface type STACKEDAREATABLE and new charts added
- Major updates to CIDR Search Flows application
- New IGMP App
See https://www.trisul.org/docs/ug/webadmin/apps.html for more on Apps.
Trisul Network Analytics is the leading solution for maximum visibility into your network traffic patterns. Whether NETFLOW or RAW PCAP, Trisul helps organizations gain peace of mind by solving their detection, visibility, and incident reponse problems.
You can sign up and download a free license of Trisul Network Analytics for PCAP or NETFLOW today. Head over to https://trisul.org