Hi Trisul Network Analytics users,
We are pleased to announce a new Release of Trisul for immediate download. Please sign up and download from (https://trisul.org)
Trisul Probe 6.5.3031
Trisul Hub 6.5.2914
Web Trisul 6.5.2300
- Support for SDWAN fields in IPFIX for Velocloud
- Priority for Threshold Crossing Alerts
- Newly reworked Routers and Interfaces tool
- Better support for Huawei NETSTREAM port and interface number mappings
** This releases fixes a memory leak condition in the backend server TRPD when under heavy query load caused by many concurrent web users. Users are hence urged to upgrade to this release as soon as possible.
- NETFLOW: New Support for velocloud interface name, application ID, node GUID etc
- TCA: Assign priority to flow tracking and threshold crossing alert
- DB: More accurately shows meta counters like total number of active items in a counter group
- NEW TOOL: copy_data_slices tool allows you to clone any day from one machine to any other machine
- BUG: Fixed issue when background tasks like ResolveIP are slow and backup can lead to PID exhaustion
- BUG: When resolution changed to 300 (5min) some datapoints were off wrong.
- BUG: When querying flows by interface and user enters 8 digit key dont interpret as label use as key
- TCA: assign priority to alert
- TRP: trisul_trpd can slowly leak memory under high user load
- WEB: Sometimes topper lists will show items like 102% percent in sparklines chart
- FLOWS: Link to Aggregates from Interface list
- NETFLOW: Huawei SNMP to Netflow interface name mapping
- NETFLOW: Router and interfaces pagination added to support thousands of interfaces
- SNMP: For verification purposes admin user can see the SNMPWALK output file
- BUG: PDF report was not working if interface name includes angle brackets like <pppoe-abcde-1234>
- BUG: Explore flows flow count is wrong when aggregated per ip, port, interface, tagger etc
- BUG: SNMP snmpv3 authNoPriv was not working, fixed it.
- KEYSET: Key must be unique only within a counter group, currently uniqueness enforced to all counter groups
- ADMIN: Admin > Start/Stop Tasks now shows any timestamp drift in distributed environment
- TCA: Assign priority to TCA and FlowTracker alerts
- DR/HA: Improve DC DR visibility with bandwidth chart for DR side , allows you to see DR(Backup) health from DC(Primary)
- PDF: Router and interfaces screen add export to pdf functionality for interface drilldown
- REPORTS: New user interface to show scheduled reports whether they were delivered via E-Mail or not
- REPORT: New Netflow Interface PDF report to show usage and top host/apps
Plus several other usability and performance improvements.
Trisul Network Analytics is the leading solution for maximum visibility into your network traffic patterns. Whether NETFLOW or RAW PCAP, Trisul helps organizations gain peace of mind by solving their detection, visibility, and incident reponse problems.
You can sign up and download a free license of Trisul Network Analytics for PCAP or NETFLOW today. Head over to https://trisul.org