Hey Network Security Monitoring and Traffic Analytics teams,
We just released a new update of Trisul Network Analytics with some cool new features. Go on to Downloads to get the bits.
Whats in this release ?
NEW A Docker image containing only the Trisul-Probe. Roll out a network of these probes
in your network working with a central Trisul-Hub.
- URL Resources add Latency for each Request and Response
- New MIN and MAX counter types in addition to AVG. Tracks the min/max of all samples in the streaming window.
- PROBE CLI : Give readable error when trying to add an invalid probe certificate
- PROBE CLI : Tool set config context@probeXYZ interface=em0 sets the probe interface overriding the capture profile
- Fix rare error when Hub user id does not exist on a remote probe
- Fixed TRP Topper Trend API with 64-bit values
- HUB CLI : Hub CTL protection against bad cert
- Hub : Performance improvement when reducing data from more than 8 probes
- Hub : More then 16 Probes needs special license
- Circle data points removed if bucket size is < 60
- DBStats now shows average data requirements per day
- Threshold Bands added to new charting widgets
- Charts now supports "gaps" in data without drawing cross lines
- Probe Health dashboard. Shows probes status -reachability,latest bandwidth, and latency
- New counter type, VT_AVERAGE
- FEATURE: APP charts a timeseries for every probe separately on a single dashboard
- FEATURE: Chart model builder, select data series items into a JSON string
- Bug fix with AVERAGE counter datatype
We recommend all users to update to this release to take advantage of these new features and performance enhancements.