We just uploaded maintenance builds of Trisul Network Analytics 6.5 and also pushed a new TrisulNSM Docker image. New versions Trisul Hub : 6.5.2796, Trisul Probe: 6.5.2875, Webtrisul :6.5.2115
- Netflow Interface Tracker drill down UI fixes. Shows top 100 flows instead of 500 with a "More." button to ease the page load
- Netflow SNMP updated to read ifSpeed and if available a 3rd Utilization Chart will be shown in the Interface Drilldown
- Netflow Wizard updated to be easier to use.
- Lua API -
timestamp method on all objects now return tv_sec, tv_usec
- Clicking on Alerts, Resources "Show All" menu item shows totals of each type
- New Trisul APP : PCAP Totals , single dashboard shows all totals with drilldown links
- Updated Trisul APP : FireHOL tracker now tracks Level-3 as (Low Priority Alert)
Platform upgrade : Security Fixes
This release includes new versions of ZeroMQ Libsodium and Intel Threading Building Blocks (TB😎. These packages have had security fixes.
Hence all users are encouraged to upgrade at their earliest convenience.
Proceed to https://trisul.org to Download/Update