Hello Trisul users,
A new build of Trisul Network Analytics is now available on http://trisul.org/download
Rel : Trisul Probe 6.0.2780
This release features a brand new Netflow "Router and Interfaces" drilldown UI. This will help customers who are familiar with the device centric paradigm of network and traffic monitoring.
- Bug fix to the SFLOW analyzer : previously was not computing Flow Exporter (Router) volumes correctly
- Added to the NETFLOW counter : Option to manually set the SamplingFactor for each router/interface
- Enhancements : Key Spaces ( unique keys seen) are snapshotted every day
- Various other tweaks and fixes
- FEATURE: New Look and Feel - adjusted readability, font face, sizes, and colors
- New Menu for "NETFLOW " added
- FEATURE: You can now select any time interval on charts and then jump to Retro Analysis page
- Massive update to Explore Flows, Retro Tools, Custom Counter Group screens
- FEATURE: Brand new UI to assist Netflow Analysts "Routers and Interfaces" Allows you to drill down using a nifty TREEMAP assistant called MagicMap
- NEW ANALYTICS: InterfaceTracker can be enabled on any High Volume Netflow interface to help produce highly accurate reports instantly over even long periods,
- Added a new WebTrisul option to set the number of flows shown on raw flow tables.
BUG: Fixed a minor bug when recovering from power outage , data corruption
Trisul is an incredibly powerful Network Traffic and Security Monitoring platform you can deploy today for FREE. If you are a current user, please update to the new build. If you are thinking about getting a good awareness of whats on your network - Install Trisul today. Its as simple as apt-get install !
Team Trisul (signed in via Github)