Hey Network Security Monitoring and Traffic Analytics teams,
We just released a new update of Trisul Network Analytics. Go on to Downloads to get the bits.
Whats in this release ?
Highlights : A new Cross Keys Counter group allows you to compose a cross-product of existing counters. Such as track flows Internal Hosts > Apps > Countries. Export to XLSX sheets added to many reports.
A new docker image is available preconfigured with the latest packages and selected Trisul Apps.
- New Cross Keys counter group allows you to meter upto 3 counter groups.
- Bug fix with some Netflow v9 equipment vendors when router timestamps are zero
- Bug fix with Flow Taggers in some rare cases when tags are very long
- LUA API : new flowkey() method added to object Layer
- Support SHIM Netflow tunnel see https://www.trisul.org/devzone/doku.php/hardware:shimtunnel
- Backend support for Cross Key counter group
- Minor bug fix with user labels for keys
- Hub : More then 16 Probes needs special license. Contact us
- Feature: Explore Flows report now has an Export to XLSX option
- Cross Key counter group UI
- Netflow: Router interface drilldown report to PDF
- Schedule report for Netflow router interface drilldown
- New SANKEY App to help visualize new Cross Keys Counter groups
We recommend all users to update to this release to take advantage of these new features and performance enhancements.