We just uploaded maintenance builds of Trisul Network Analytics 6.5 and also pushed a new TrisulNSM Docker image. New versions Trisul Hub : 6.5.2796, Trisul Probe: 6.5.2875, Webtrisul :6.5.2115
- Netflow Interface Tracker drill down UI fixes. Shows top 100 flows instead of 500 with a "More." button to ease the page load
- Netflow SNMP updated to read ifSpeed and if available a 3rd Utilization Chart will be shown in the Interface Drilldown
- Netflow Wizard updated to be easier to use.
- Lua API -
timestamp method on all objects now return tv_sec, tv_usec
- Clicking on Alerts, Resources "Show All" menu item shows totals of each type
- New Trisul APP : PCAP Totals , single dashboard shows all totals with drilldown links
- Updated Trisul APP : FireHOL tracker now tracks Level-3 as (Low Priority Alert)
Platform upgrade : Security Fixes
This release includes new versions of ZeroMQ Libsodium and Intel Threading Building Blocks (TB. These packages have had security fixes.
Hence all users are encouraged to upgrade at their earliest convenience.
Proceed to https://trisul.org to Download/Update